Online Self Based
Digital Badge - AWS Inventor
This introductory self learning course explores how computers work and Internet infrastructure, cloud computing models and AWS fundamentals. Throughout the course, students will expand their knowledge of cloud computing through narrative-based scenarios and short interactive tasks. Students will also survey cloud careers and discuss industry demand for cloud skills.
Complete and pass the Fundamental Cloud Skills on the Cloud Literacy Day at your campus.
- Explain the evolution of the internet.
- Describe the cloud computing model.
- Describe examples of infrastructure as a service.
- Describe examples of platform as a service.
- Describe examples of software as a service.
- Evaluate and assess the benefits of cloud computing and cloud applications.
- Discuss industry demand for cloud skills.
- Understand the social impacts of computing